Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

With Love From Paris Tilda


Midweek Magnolias Challenge #182 - Anything Goes

Dear Best Friend

Hello and welcome to our new Challenge #182 at Midweek Magnolias with the theme - Anything Goes! Our Sponsor is - 

                                                      Our Sponsor

and the winner will get a surprise Prize from them. What are you waiting for! come and join us and check out the beautiful inspirations by the Design Team members :-)

I have for my post using the lovely Tilda With Love from Paris from the Online Workshop. I coloured her with Copics on her face, hands and legs and the rest with Spectrum Noir Pencils. I did the background with Salted Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. The Papers I used for the matting and layering is from 13 arts Aura Rosa ( I love the colours) 

 

Dies used are Joycrafts Viewmaster, Scalloped Edge With Flowers and Doohickey Romantic and Tea Label Tags


More Close ups - some flowers made with foamiran



I hope you like my card and love to see your comments xx


No comments:

Post a Comment