Followers

Monday 18 September 2017

Cherish these Moments tomorrow they'll be MEMORIES


Child's Play 

 

Good morning,

Today's post is special to me personally as it's my first DT project for Let's Craft and Create, stepping in temporary as one of the fantastic design team members. Needless to say I was over the moon and privileged to be asked. 

The Challenge theme is Child's Play. I stamped an image from Whimsy Stamps - Loli's Dance and coloured with Copics and cut out using Doohickey Lace Coaster Die.


I made the base card with Spellbinders Grand Scallop Circle Die and matted and layered it with Ma Cherie and Be-You-tiful collections by Kaisercraft.


The sentiment is from the Be-You-tiful collection and the LOVE stickers from Prima. Tags and coaster from Doohickey dies.


Embellishments used are from my stash ...


More close-ups .. 


Added a strip of pink pearls on the lovely pink lace and the resin border is from Melissa Frances. The heart bark is from Noor Designs and the Doohickey tag to write on for the recipient.





Hope you like it and thank you for visiting xx



Please pop over to http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk and check out the inspirations from the rest of the design team and join in the fun :-) 


I would love to enter my card into -








Sweet Stampers# 11 Lots of Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment